NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Re-introducing myself

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on in a couple of years! Had a baby in 2011, and have been finishing my Master's degree as well as serving as president and director of "Enchanted Mountain Bully Breed Rescue".

However, I am still hoping to someday have a grey in my life. When my toddler is older. :)

Glad to be back!

Welcome back to the forum. When I first joined, I read and read before bringing home my first grey. I am glad you haven't given up on it and are willing to wait for the right time. Wise woman. We share the same name and it is good to have all the grey lovers together to share, thanks for checking in on us. You are no doubt busy, busy, busy gathering up the life experience it will take to keep up with your future grey.

Thanks guys! I figure the grey is a long ways in my future, but because I do not plan to own other birds beforehand, the more research and experience I can get interacting with other peoples' birds, the better!

Probably won't get one until the two-legged child is a teenager, at the earliest... but I love looking at all of your photos!

Welcome back Dee, glad to hear you still want to have that grey, you certainly should be well prepared to have all this time to research so you know what you are getting into but I hope that it all works out for you and you have that grey soon.