NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Video - Isaac and His Cup!

Elvenking

Okay...so...it's no secret that Isaac likes his cup. But let me show you how the play level has elevated in the last three days or so. He had been doing this for about 30-24 minutes before I decided to capture him on video. Kind of have to sneak the camera out and it's been hard. However, last night I caught my playful little guy for almost 3 minutes of play. At this point, he is actually panting a little bit because he is tiring out, but rest assured....he is having a blast...the more I laugh...the more fun he has. Anyway...on with his game.

Thanks for watching my little boy. He continues to bring much magic to my life. I'll have to capture more of him on video. He does the funniest things. My daughter got to hear him beat box the other day...he thought he was groovin' too funny.

Issac the entertainer, he is awesome with that cup, loves the way he holds on to it and brings it up on the table, he is getting a lot of pleasure out of a simple cup, who needs expensive toys, thanks for sharing that with us Stephen and check in more often ya hear.

Issac the entertainer, he is awesome with that cup, loves the way he holds on to it and brings it up on the table, he is getting a lot of pleasure out of a simple cup, who needs expensive toys, thanks for sharing that with us Stephen and check in more often ya hear.

You are so right. The inexpensive things are the most fun.

condiment cups

a pine 5 x 5 inch box

a wiffle ball

wooden chop sticks

straws with the paper still on

and Jakes favorite a set of stainless steel measuring spoons hung from a quick link.

• 2 weeks later...

Isaac is adorable! I LOVED the video. I can understand and appreciate how much work it was for him to chase the cup, and be determined to get it to " cooperate!" LOL Sophie does the same. She now can get the cup to " be still". She can now climb on it sideways... and do the " roll". Cups MUST learn to cooperate with our birds plans and goals. Nancy

Stephen - I really look forward to seeing that Video of Isaac asking to get out of the cage. :)

I will try to get a new video of Dayo in a few days. We've been so busy here the last few weeks with trying to sell house and get ready to move it's just crazy. :)