NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wanna shower Marco?

aerial.2000

Soooo heres a lil funny for ya'll ....

I take Marco in the shower, I have since she was a lil baby when I first brought her home, shes totally ok with water and enjoys her baths.

So shes cruising round on the shower rod while Im getting my portion of the shower out of the way. Ive caught her and can see the "evidence" of her uhm.... "Trimming" my shower curtain with lil missing chunks out of it however this time ....

I open my eyes and she had phyiscally taken about 7 of the hooks holding the shower curtain up off the rod so when I opened my eyes .... :eek: :eek: :eek: half the shower curtain was laying open and she was standing there so proud of her lil handy work!!!!! :rolleyes:

I open my eyes and she had phyiscally taken about 7 of the hooks holding the shower curtain up off the rod so when I opened my eyes .... :eek: :eek: :eek: half the shower curtain was laying open and she was standing there so proud of her lil handy work!!!!! :rolleyes:

Err yes. Misty has that habit! I have found the best way to distract him from that is to hang a towel over the rail and the curtain.

Steve n Misty

LOL the towel over the hooks is a GREAT idea that would surely discourage her!!! thanks ....

and yes they are total stinkers ... the older she gets the braver shes getting and into more things ... she is still working on her words too .. her latest is "Whatcha doing"? :D over n over again ... its the Best ... love hearing it and her hello!