NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello evreyone.

Hi, and thanks for the warm welcome. Cosmo is a real character! He rules the apartment, he tells me when it's time to go to sleep, "Rick, time for sleep". He tells me when it's time for his nap and I have to be very quite during these times or he'll get mad. :D He has an extensive vocabulary, enjoys his out-of the cage time as well as his time in his cage home. When I picked him up from the breeder, he took to me right away. We've been best buddies ever since. I also have a cat I rescued form being put to sleep, the cat was 9 1/2 years old at the time now going on 13. He had been declawed by a previous owner and Cosmo and Sylvester get along great. I'd attach some pictures, however all my photos are on my hard drive. The insert image button prompts for a web address. It also seems that I have to upload pictures to a home directory. I'll look further into it, however I could use some tips.

Hello Rick and welcome to our family.

You and Cosmo were made for each other and it warms my heart to know you two get along so well right from the start. And kudos for giving Sylvester a new lease on life, going on 13 years and hopefully many more to come.

I love that picture in your avatar, that seems to be a favorite of many of our greys at times and we would love to see more of Cosmo, many of us use photobucket for hosting pictures and videos to share on the site, why not check them out.

I'll try to post some pictures using one of the methods in "how to post pictures"

Here's a funny story, one day I came home with a new toy for Cosmo. After introducing him to the toy, I proceeded to attach it in his cage. He has a rather large cage; 40" deep by 30" wide and 6-1/2 feet tall at the dome. I dropped it twice while trying to fit the hooks on the bars of the cage. when the toy dropped out my hand the second time, Cosmo exclaimed, "Oh for God's sake". He always makes me laugh!

036.jpg

008.jpg

Hello-From Cosmo and Sylvester.jpg

024.jpg

Edited by Cosmos_Friend