NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Week 3 More Progress !!

KevinD

Thats good news. It is wonderful to see someone like you that is willing to just go slow and take the time to let the grey decide when it reaches different comfort levels. The other type people that push too hard and too fast, will always receive an equal and opposite reaction from the grey. Your doing a GreYt job! :)

Just hoping to get to the point where I can give some insight to others, everything I have read says Sukei is adjusting a little fast..... maybe I am pushing too fast, but Sukei just does it when I put up new challenges....

It is still very scary at some levels, she balks a little, but she quit doing the nervous stuff, ie feather yanking, and toe chewing......

Im no authority on the matter but she seems to like tree plants around.... Maybe because it is some what native...... I dunno.

Thanks for the replies, Ill keep updating

You are doing exactly what you need to do to gain Sukei's trust, it does take time and lots of patience but it has to go his timeframe, I can just imagine what you might be able to do if you keep it up, small steps to an eventual huge reward, thanks for the update.