NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Parront Behaviour,

Guest Jocelyn

Guest Jocelyn

Well its official I am a parront now. Today I came to the office and had someone pull me to the side to point out the bird poop all down my back. Sigh.

On the weekend we went out of town and left Romeo with the bird sitter (my good friend). We went to a social, I got very drunk then heard one of Romeo's favourite dancing songs. Got weepy eyed and called my friend asking repeatedly has romeo had his birdy bread? he loves his birdy bread did you give him the birdy bread?! Possibly about ten times. She had a good laugh at that. I also began a debate, with my sister in law who has a new born, stating my bird is much smarter then her child so it makes sense I miss him more. Yikes. Funnily enough she is a bird person and was not offended. Pheph.

Any funny stories you can share?

I always wait and change my clothes after I put my babies back in thier cages.(I have at home clothes and going out clothes) So, one night at a church meeting a lady comes up behind me and says "there is something in your hair" I reach up and pull out a nice size poop! It was completly dry so had been there a while. I just threw it away and said "Oh, just a present from my birds". To which everyone in hearing said yewwwww. LOL

Well its official I am a parront now. Today I came to the office and had someone pull me to the side to point out the bird poop all down my back. Sigh.

On the weekend we went out of town and left Romeo with the bird sitter (my good friend). We went to a social, I got very drunk then heard one of Romeo's favourite dancing songs. Got weepy eyed <snip>. I also began a debate, with my sister in law who has a new born, stating my bird is much smarter then her child <snip>. Yikes. Pheph.

LOL! Sounds like the making of a good new pirate movie to me Matey! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr, welcome to the ship! :P