NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Could we start a photo contest?

MoonRock

I just love everyone's avatars and photos, and I was wondering if we could start a photo contest. We could have weekly (or monthly) themes, such as "Photos of your Greys using technology" or "Photos of your Greys enjoying a favorite food". Just a thought. We could keep it fun and friendly.

OK, allow me to propose a theme for our first photo contest, which will be judged by which Grey's photo gets the most "THANKS" button responses. Friendly comments are totally allowed, and the contest should end when we get at least 20 (?) different Grey photos. You could enter as often as you like, but please use a different photo each time. Please also note your Grey's name and age. Thanks!

Here is our first theme: Mischievous Greys! This could mean whatever you want, but should generally refer to photos of Greys looking and acting mischievous.

One last thing- no photoshopping please! We want real, natural photos of your Greys acting mischievous. There should be plenty of opportunities to capture a few shots! ;)

Happy photo-taking!