NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Secret PC user

aw64

I am sure alfie gets on my lap top after I'v gone to bed and reads what I'v said about him, every time I post on here he proves me wrong! yesterday posted on the training forum under the step up topic because needless to say having problems! today he has done at least 10 step ups during the afternoon, been upstairs with me, helped make tea (photos to follow) and we have had real nice afternoon to top it off called him over to me by cage he came first time and straight into cage for tea, no battles!!

LOL, Alfie is keeping you confused by sending mixed signals. Greys are notorious for doing this and use what I call the "Grey Smoke and Mirrors" technique. It was developed over thousands of years to keep all predators completely dumb founded as to what just happened and why the grey reacted differently than the last time they tried to make a meal of it. Due to their limited physical strength, they use their powerful mental abilities developed to keep all the jungle confused and in awe of them. Elephants are even seen communing and discussing jungle issues with them at the water holes. :P

I am soooo happy for you that Alfie gave you a "carrot" to let you know your doing fine before you lost all hope. :)