NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi everyone :-)

Hi all :-)

I am the soon to be new owner of an adorable little grey. I don't know the gender yet he/she is still mostly a little fuzz ball.

As far as names go I am thinking Ringo for a boy and Rue for a girl.

He/she is a petstore parrot which I know is not ideal but its very hard not to fall in love with this sweet little fuzz ball.

I have owned parakeets and cockateils in the past but this will be my first big bird. My sister who I live with owns a very adorable SI eclectus named Yoshi :-).

0424131153a.jpg

0424131156a-1.jpg

IMG_20130421_212424.jpg

Hi greyday87 and welcome to the grey forum to you and your new companion.

I like the names you picked and the pictures of your baby are great.

We also have a great Amazon room and a room for all Other birds called other birds room with many sub room. There is a room for Eclectus Parrots for your sister.

I do not have an exact date for when he/she will be coming home just when she is done weaning. They said his/her age is between 8 and 10 weeks but with the pics I have been looking at I am thinking closer to 8(??). This pet store gives you an option to wean from home if you want but as much as I would love to bring her/him home I have no experiance with this so I am going to wait until she/he is weaned. I am going to be bringing in her/his cage in about two weeks and she/he will stay there until its time to come home.

Last time I visited he/she was tossing around dry food and chewing on some mushey pellets, I will be visiting again on Wednesday. :-)

Edited by greyday87

I do not have an exact date for when he/she will be coming home just when she is done weaning. They said his/her age is between 8 and 10 weeks but with the pics I have been looking at I am thinking closer to 8(??). This pet store gives you an option to wean from home if you want but as much as I would love to bring her/him home I have no experiance with this so I am going to wait until she/he is weaned. I am going to be bringing in her/his cage in about two weeks and she/he will stay there until its time to come home.

Last time I visited he/she was tossing around dry food and chewing on some mushey pellets, I will be visiting again on Wednesday. :-)

Thank you and Bless you from the bottom of our heart...........Jay and Maggie [spock]