NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Proud moment

aw64

After a short panic earlyer i can now share my proud moment, my mom came for coffee this morning and I was telling her how Alfie will tell you his name but wont do it in front of my son so its only me that has heard it, so my mom looked at Alfie and said 'whats your name' right on cue he replied 'Alfie', so sweet and very proud helps make up for the bites!

LOL! Of course he did, cause you said he wouldn't! ;)

Yep, sounds about right :P When Dorian lived in his previous owners pet shop, people would come in all the time and ask "Does he talk?" We'd tell them yes, but I don't think they believed us because when there were customers in the store he'd clam right up and just stand like a little grey statue. Then, when they left, he'd start up right away with "Does he talk? Does he talk?" Don't tell me they don't have a sense of humour! lol

Here is a quick funny story try to make it short. We were trying to get my amazon recorded he was singing some silly song I LIKE TO EAT, EAT APPLES AND BANN.....

When i would touch the door to go into the bird room the amazon would be singing this but i wanted to see his face, so the kids set up the camera and we hid it so he could not see he was being recorded.

So my son is sitting on the computer downloading this and going threw it all since there were quiet times and not always singing trying to get to the singing part.

The kid yells out at me like the world is about to come to an end. I go running thinking what now?

Guess what not only was amazon singing the entire song but so was my african grey.

And singing it even better. We felt so bad paying all this attention to the one and the other one we never knew could do the same. Okay thats it i thought it was cute enough to share smile