NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Getting better

aw64

Update on Alfie - as some of you know Alfie has had problems getting his wingless human to just get it! But she is making progress, she now gets me out and just sits and lets me do my thing when I'm ready I keep her happy and fly to back of sofa where I get real close but only if she obeys my command of tickle tickle where then she will give me head rubs I'll let her go all over my head and under my chin. during the evening she thinks shes being smart by just having a lamp on then gets me to arm of sofa where I stay with lots of tickles and treats, shes sure its the dim light as before I would always fly to my play stand, I dont play her up so much now when its cage time but saying that I dont make it easy, she still has to earn me being good as she calls it.

I'v heard her say shes so happy as she has not had any bad bites for ages but I still give a nip if she pushes her luck, but she says she can cope with that and backs off and doesn't keep running for the plasters!

I still wont step up when she asks, the odd time I will but dont stay there for long normaly grab the treat and away I go but she keeps trying to wear me down, I may one day let her win this one but she seems to understand for now I'm happy on the back of the sofa next to her, I please her with lots of words now she was so pleased when I said Alfie and not just Al and I put words together now like Alfie good boy, she needs to know I am a good boy, and she goes really daft when I sit ontop of kitchen door going peep boo to her, all in all I think shes feeling happier seems to laugh alot at me anyway but I just laugh back!

Alfie...So GlAD you have decided to " humour that human!" We gotta stick together,let them get a little tickle and rub here and there! Don't let what happened to me,happen to you! I stayed a little longer than I wanted...it just felt soooooo good! I was WEAK! Now I stay for hours. When my Rom falls asleep, I stick my beak under her left eye, and fall asleep.SO SHE says.... I deny it! Sophie