NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from Kelly and her brat birds

Hello from gray Ohio. I am owned by one TAG, one Sun Conure and one Tiel.

My Grey, Peanut, has malformed mucous membranes and so has a running nose at all times. I must wipe it a few times a day and flush it as often as I can catch him to do it! LOL Both Peanut and Skittles, the Sun, are free flying (when out of the cages, of course).

Looking forward to getting to know a few more Greyaholics.

Edited by Brat Birds

Hello Kelly and welcome to our family.

You have exactly the same combination of birds as I have except I have a Cag instead of a Tag. I think it is the right number of birds to be happy with, I can have all 3 of them on me at the same time though not for long but we all co exist together very well as long as there is a little bit of distance between the 3.

Thanks Ray and Judy.

Ray, I live in Delaware county.

My Tiel, Mr.Miriah, is a cage bound bird. I have had him just a year. Last home didn't handle him at all. I have worked with him and he isn't as afraid of me as he was when he came, but still doesn't llike to be handled. He has a nice big cage, lots of 'talk' time in the morning and seems very happy with his life.

The other two are out of thier cages most of the time I am home. They coexist nicely, though Peanut can be a bully sometimes pushing Skittles off a perch.

They and I are happiest when I am at the computer and Peanut is on my head and Skits is on my shoulder - pure heaven!! LOL

Welcome Kelly, you have a nice little flock there. I have a TAG, a CAG, a BF ZON and a red canary. All are free flying, including the canary, but he lives only in my office or my TAG would have him for lunch. Ana Grey is the "Boss" although the other two are larger than her, the guys are much heavier and cumbersome then my light and speedy little lady. Looking forward to learning more about your little band of flyers.