NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Help! Where can I find these!?!?!?

trancework

Trancework... excellent suggestion about starting a site for "Toys and enrichement". I vote you do the planning for the site, and present it to moderators. If we get three responses to my response... you HAVE to accept the challenge! Agreed? PS... as I see you starting to plan, as I see you losing my challenge... please include Brazil, other areas with Amazon forests. We seek new toys for Kiki all the time as she is toy crazy. Please all... don't respond to my post until Trancework accepts the challenge. If he does....PLEASE respond like crazy! Nancy

That stuffing is just crinkle paper. I know it is available at my local bird shows. If you still need some give me a holler in July and I'll pick you up a bag or 2. (You'll have give a shout out on the board. I have PM's turned off)

Trancework has accepted the challenge to develop a new site,(if approved by moderators), for toys and enrichment. If we have three people that respond, Trancework is willing to accept the challenge of developing this site,if approved. Of course, he needs help from all members.This is a big weakness for me, as I stink at picking out toys. I always go to my birdstore and have the enployees pickout the toys. PLEASE respond and support Trancework.I need help.... as I'm sure others do, and I believe their is a " wealth" of untapped knowledge. " Nancy