NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Chico counting/update

pjbmom

Wow has Chico really come along since Nov. You would think we had him along.He should be 2 now at thanksgiving he was 18 mos old. I still need to call the vet to get paper work from the previous owners vet.... anyways I have thought him to count to 5 and sing twinkle twinkle little star. So far he has the counting correct of course he doesn't count to 5 all them time but always tries. He is so funny. I will video he someday and post it. Right now he is singing... twinkle twinkle , 1,2,3,4,5 twinkle. I am hoping he will sing the whole song or more of the song soon. I just love it.

OMG he memics everything I say. Thank god I don't swear lol. Now Fig (amazon) is counting more and singing (he has conquered this years ago and sings). Seems they like to talk together at the same time.

So the sadness I felt from not having my 2 daughters at home anymore is filled with entertaining with my parrots,dogs and cats. Thank god they can't move out! lol.

Let`s see, over the years we have had 9 foster children and my son is adopted so that is 10.

At one point we had 15 cockatiels at one time. No more kids, I will deal with the birds. One grey, one amazon and two tiels that`s enough.