NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Storm is doing so very well

jbsmomto1

He is such a great bird. He is starting to talk I think but I have thought that for the past few months anyway...his wolf whistle is perfected and that seems to be the call he uses when nobody is in the room where he is. He puts himself to bed at night anywhere between 7-8pm, we don't even close the door at night anymore. He waits in his cage til everyone is up in the morning or if he thinks we are sleeping to long he will wolf whistle at us to get us up, than he comes out and starts the day.

He isn't as friendly with others as he used to be and he seems to really dislike men, he is ok with little boys and girls but a full grown man walks in and he gets very upset if they get to close to him and i cannot seem to convince him that they are ok and not gonna eat him.

he is better at trying new foods (though not great) and finally has started to eat the harrison's pellets so now I will start to slowly phase out the coloured zupreem. He especially likes food if its on MY dinner plate and helped himself the other day when I got up to get my daughter a drink.

He showers with me once a week or more and is starting to really enjoy it, sometimes he will sit at the edge of the bathtub while I have a bath and he tries to dip his foot in but his foot and the water level make it impossible. When my daughter is at school he is fairly quiet with me at home, but as soon as she gets home he starts to make noise. He does have a noist peroid everyday during my soap (figures lol) where he will screech an attack his toys, whistle and make other noises.

He just turned 8 months old and is one amazing and crazy bird. Quite observant and constantly watching, either whats going on in the house, or out the window on his window perch..quite the nosy boy too lol.