NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

hello my name is jenn and im new to the forum. I had a question about my 4.5 month old CAG. i have had her for 3 weeks now and all was fine until this morning, i noticed normal poop colour, but it has bubbles in it. im am scared b/c i read that this is not good. i took her to the vet for her first check up 2.5 weeks ago and all was fine from what he said. she has fallen to the floor a few times from flying but she looks fine, playful and still eats well. i have a pic but dont know ow to upload. thanks

hello my name is jenn and im new to the forum. I had a question about my 4.5 month old CAG. i have had her for 3 weeks now and all was fine until this morning, i noticed normal poop colour, but it has bubbles in it. im am scared b/c i read that this is not good. i took her to the vet for her first check up 2.5 weeks ago and all was fine from what he said. she has fallen to the floor a few times from flying but she looks fine, playful and still eats well. i have a pic but dont know ow to upload. thanks

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?198523-Bubble-Poop