NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bubble Poop

paleale

I read through the poop thread and wonder if I have cause for immediate concern. The section on bubbly poop says it could indicate Clostridial disease. Conveniently, Pearl has her first appointment with the avian vet tomorrow at 6:30pm. Can this be brought up at our appointment or is it emergent? If needed, I can take a picture to post. :eek:

Simply tell the vet when you first saw this problem. It's possibly an emergency. Going places doesn't aggravate the problem. Instead of sending us the picture, bring it with you to the vet .Let him decide what to do. That problem can come from many things.

It was an unusual one, but she hasn't done it again. The vet said not to worry and the droppings at the bottom of her travel cage looked perfectly normal. She's a healthy girl! I'll have to post about our visit! Thanks for checking on her. :)

Its a VERY important milestone! You new parrents are doing sooo well and know so much more than I ever did as a new parent!Ididn't even make it to our first " well" visit. Sophie was sneezing, I thought she was sick. Called.... explaining I had to get in right away! They knew me....I have lots of animals and don't freakout easily! I got in right away. My vet laughed and laughed at me! ( we have a good relationship!) Apparently greys don't say " achooo!." Sophie was imitating my son who was sick. Nancy