NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Warning!!! Please read

Talon

• 1 month later...

Sorry that the link didn't work. It is the "WearEver Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE-PFOA-Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece" and says

Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging

PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, Cadmium-Free, Recyclable

Superior stain resistance, Superior scratch resistance, Durable ceramic cookware

High performance, perfect cooking, easy ceramic nonstick, High quality aluminum base

Soft touch and ergonomic silicone riveted handle, Sear and deglaze with ease, cook at high temperature (up to 750-degree F)

Limited Lifetime Warranty, Safe for all cooking methods except induction

But then again, anyone could write anything these days and I don't know who to believe anymore.

I have two stainless steel pans, so I'm using them now and making everyone else too. I'll have to adjust to the new way of cooking :)

I looked at several of the "non-stick" types available and read a lot of info and reviews online. I just couldn't be sure that they were totally safe. On the plus side, I'm starting to like the stainless steel. It seems to heat more evenly. I also read a review that said to prevent sticking make sure your stainless steel is up to temp before adding food and that seems to help. As you said, it is an adjustment but I'm getting there! :)