NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

'Hello All!' From Isaac and Stephen

Elvenking

Hello guys. It's been a while since I posted so I decided to put a little picture up of my boy playing with his favorite cup. I don't know what it is...but this is a long running toy for Isaac.

IMG_20130228_215759.jpg

He loves....loves....LOVES that damned cup you are looking at right there. He flips it up side up, he flips it upside down, he'll fly in circles on the ground wrestling it. He just loves that there cup.

Anyway, I love this little guy so much it's insane. He just whistled at me, made a kissy noise, and said 'Peek a boo' right now while I was typing. I mean...he kills me.

When I come home from work, he is in his cage shouting, "Heeeyyy booooyyeeee" and "Litaahh booooyyeeee" in every form of inflection I have ever spoke it in. His excitement is a wonderful greeting. Then he proceeds to follow me where ever I go. Both a blessing and a curse. LOL. (Ohh he just burped like a trucker.) Funny thing is without fail...every morning...he sits on my shower curtain rod and makes sweet sounds...(well maybe a fart here and there too). When I get out...I dry my hair by putting the towel over the top of my head. Well as soon as that towel hits my head...he flys down on top of it. Every morning for months and months now. Then I have to pick him up and set him on top of the door so I can continue drying off. Now I am done with that. So, I have to literally steal away to brush my hair...because he will try to ride the brush.....no go...he is tracking me down and I am ducking and diving. As a result...I often forget where the hell my brush is because I dashed into some area of the house to hide and left it there. By morning, I am like...'Where the hell is that brush?'...making hiding all the more difficult in the first place!' LOL. Just an example of the benefit of having a wild parrot flying around the house.

Anyway...he is my best friend for sure. I love him like I have loved nothing else. Poop and all. The connection I ahve with Isaac can only be described using the sweetest words. Except maybe for the times he becomes Congo Jungle Parrot and becomes possessive. Yeah...he'll have a little fit over a 'toy'. But I love that lil red butt!

Anyway, I will try to stop by and write more about my little friend and read some of the posts. I ahve been working on some serious things but I am coming out of the haze.

Cheers Everyone!

Hi Stephen!!!

I have been wondering when the next update was coming. I always look forward to these. :)

I see he has all his weaponry close by in case some scoundrel comes a long and tries to mess with his cup. He has grown immensely in the art of war. Dayo say's hello to his distant clan. :P

I can just picture your morning shower routine, what a hoot!!!! We all know how much you love him and have enjoyed watching home grow from baby to a wild and crazy guy that loves you back and lives a wonderful life. I do hope your present project will soon lend more time for you to share your and Isaac's life with us.

BTW - Dayo say's he is thinking about "Offing" us so he can come and live with his distant clan, sooner rather than later. :P

Hi Stephen!!!

I have been wondering when the next update was coming. I always look forward to these. :)

I see he has all his weaponry close by in case some scoundrel comes a long and tries to mess with his cup. He has grown immensely in the art of war. Dayo say's hello to his distant clan. :P

I can just picture your morning shower routine, what a hoot!!!! We all know how much you love him and have enjoyed watching home grow from baby to a wild and crazy guy that loves you back and lives a wonderful life. I do hope your present project will soon lend more time for you to share your and Isaac's life with us.

BTW - Dayo say's he is thinking about "Offing" us so he can come and live with his distant clan, sooner rather than later. :P

Awe...Dayo want's to come hang out with Isaac? I am sure they would have a great time together dive bombing heads and causing mischief. I think he will keep you around though. ;)

Yeah...I will have more time now. Had to make some major course corrections in life and spend time on my mental health...lol. Things are really great now though.

My daughter is warming up to Isaac more too. She was always quite wary of what his beak will do...but this last weekend she kissed him right on the top of his beak and gave him neck scratches. He really is such a nice little guy.

Isaac and Dayo do seem to be kindred spirits. :)