NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi from Kizzy's mom

Kizzybird

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous girl, I have so loved looking at all of her photos and learning more about her. Inara (TAG) spent her first two years eating a lot of human 'comfort food' so she's just now getting used to things that are a little more on the healthy scale. How great that Kizzy loves her veggies! :D Can't wait to see more photos and keep up with your adventures!

Another great day in the sun!

Kizzy on the pontoon

w6ro.jpg"]w6ro.jpg[/url]

Kizzy enjoying the flowers while they are still out

c5qi.jpg

r5un.jpg

su33.jpg

0vpf.jpg

Kizzy and the camera

Note that Kizzy has a Palm Oil stain on his beak feathers

vq9r.jpg

Kizzy sleeping on his perch after a day in the sun

7o8e.jpg"]7o8e.jpg[/url]

Edited by Kizzybird

Kizzy has a charmed life. He gets to walk you and the dogs and drive you on the pontoon boat and hang out in the garden to watch over you. I love looking at his pictures. The silver eyes make me wistful for the baby days. I saw that cockatiel on the floor stand a while back and enjoyed the interaction between Kizzy and your son. Its going to be so much fun when Kizzy starts telling stories to us about what goes on in his house. You are doing such a great job with him.

Kizzy turned one and he is beginning to be more independent. Not a baby anymore! He used to perch on my shoulder in the evenings before bedtime to get his head scratches. Now he perches on the back of the sofa near me, resulting in me having to reach over and scratch his head. Ah, they grow up too fast.

This is a horrible pic, reminding me of the Seinfeld episode "man hands" BWaaaaaaaaa.

bj30.jpg"]bj30.jpg[/url]

Edited by Kizzybird

• 4 weeks later...

Neat! That pic reminded me of last Christmas (our first with Timber). He was so excited about all the excitement. I had him on his playstand in the living room where we were opening presents. One of the kids said "mom, did you notice that Timber is on the couch behind you?" I hadn't, but he was peering over my shoulder intently at the package I was opening. It was early days in our relationship then. This year, I hope he will open one of his gifts himself now that he is more comfortable. :)

• 3 months later...

Kizzy is 16 months old and is still the sweetest bird ! He is talking now and is still such a lover. I am expecting that he soon hit his terrible twos, but until then, am fortunate to have a cuddle bird.

If the pics turn up sideways it is the web host I am using, sorry!

My best buddy

23kb5g0.jpg