NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Water filter

Wingy

Any suggestions for a water filter? As much as I would like to I can't put a whole house filter in here. I have the Pur faucet style filter but the whole unit needs replacing so I have been looking at the differences between the Berkey, Katdyn, Britta pitcher style, going with another Pur or maybe something else. I would love to hear the good and the bad.

I use the Britta pitcher, i do have to watch for the charcoal that sometimes slips thru. We are going to be running water into the birds room and i plan on just getting the one that just hooks onto the faucet. I worry so much about the water being clean, but i turn my back for a second and they are on the floor in the dog water bowl!

I use this clear2o pitcher since I rent and cant install something fancier. According to my mom it was endorsed or mentioned on Dr. Oz. Whatever that means. I like it because it never slows down like the brita type that are gravity fed.

http://www.amazon.com/Clear2o-CWS100AW-Water-Filtration-Pitcher/dp/B004918OPO/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1361775109&sr=1-2