NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I think Jellybean was making sure I was okay...

DanielaWelborn

so I had a couple of busy days and not so good sleeping. After a business lunch I laid down on the couch to take a nap. Jellybean was out of his cage. I had my favorite show running and would wake up to him calling me. Like a "where are you call" he usually does when I am out of the room. I would answer him and then fall back a sleep. The next call woke me up and it seemed just a second had gone by, but another episode of my show was over. So that is about 45 minutes.

Just his way of checking up on me, I think.

Jellybean is sweet checking on your status. :)

My wife naps sometimes during the day if not feeling well. Dayo is out most the time. When he is, he can be found most the time sitting on her chest, one foot up and just staring down at her. Sometimes he is caged when she naps though. When I walk through the room he would make some type of loud noise when seeing me for my attention. So I started walking up to his cage, getting my face very close time and saying in a whisper :Ssssshhh, mommies sleeping, her eyes are closed. In only a few days, he wold say that in a whisper when I entered the room of she was napping.