NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Greys are NOT cuddly birds...

jbsmomto1

How true Dave. How many times have we heard that just on this forum alone? Tons of times. :)

But, there are exceptions to this like Talon (Penny), Luvparrots (Janet) and some other greys. I will say Dayo was my wifes cuddle muffin consistently from 6 weeks to about 2 yeas old. I believe many old time members here remember Dayo's terrible 2's. :P It started lessening in occurrences over the years and now it still happens, but rarely. He likes scratches fairly often but not for long sessions. Of course as everyone here knows I have ALWAYS been the bite king in regards Dayo until the last year or so. He has really changed in terms of allowing me to give him short scratch sessions as well.

Most the time, Dayo likes to just sit on or next to one of us and chill out or go over to his T-Stand and eat some seeds while watching TV or a Movie in the evenings. He has definitely become very independent.

But, I will always cherish this photo of our "baby" 1 year old Dayo:

That is a sweet picture of Dayo. So adoreable...he reminds me so much of Isaac. My avatar is my favorite one of Isaac.

Thanks Jayd. I broke a rib, and was quite miserable past few weeks.Thanks for worrying about me, as I always worry about you and your health. Nancy

Thats nasty. Broken ribs are no fun at all. The thing to remember is to try not to laugh.:eek:

GWS

Steve n Misty

Steve... you are such a brat! Yes... laughing sucks! I laugh alot... and told everyone at work, " if you crack a joke, make me laugh, I WILL get even! They know it.

Everyone has been great! Including birds and dogs. Ollie and Zoey have digged their own path in the snow, Sean came home from college to clean bird cages, I couldn't ask for more. Sophie has been sitting quietly on my shoulder... she knows something is wrong. Nancy

• 2 weeks later...