NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Flight suits vs. Harnesses

Hannah_Rae

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly why I never got any of those flight suits for I figured that would happen and who wants to try to scrape dried poop off their grey's butt feathers. You are doing nothing wrong, but when they have those suits on where else can the poop go:whistle: nowhere but in the suit.:ohmy: :laugh: :blink: :dry: :S

My Grey has a flight suit, and I have never had a problem with poop being on her. The one I have has the poop pouch that is below her, and the poop just sticks to the liner and hasn't gotten on her. I know you are supposed to change the liner every three hours or so. Mine does not wear hers a lot yet. I am mainly getting her used to it because she is going to be in my wedding :)

My Grey has a flight suit, and I have never had a problem with poop being on her. The one I have has the poop pouch that is below her, and the poop just sticks to the liner and hasn't gotten on her. I know you are supposed to change the liner every three hours or so. Mine does not wear hers a lot yet. I am mainly getting her used to it because she is going to be in my wedding :)