NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Snow

birdhouse

I'd actually be surprised if they don't which is why I haven't taken the cocoon apart, yet. If nothing else, there will be more trees coming down. They took a horrific beating & the ones that are still standing are laden w/snow, frozen & twisted. And I don't know how they do it, but the power company must have everything running on a thread right now. I don't think it will take much & mother nature's just going to keep sending good things our way for the rest of the week.

Bummer what happened to your car but count yourself lucky for I saw a picture yesterday where a roof caved in on a house, the husband was outside shoveling snow and his wife was inside but she made it out safely, I got my fingers crossed that you keep your power on and hope the ones who still don't have power get it back quickly.

No, no! Like I said in the other thread, I am very well aware that things could have been so much worse & I do count myself lucky. This is just about as cheerful as I get at this time of the year! lol

Although yesterday, I'd spent 2+ hrs trying to clean out the car & still had a long way to go. Snow & glass driven into just everywhere! I was freezing. My nose wouldn't stop running every time I bent over. My back was being a real pain.

Pulled my head out from under the seat & my neighbor was standing there. None of us had any food, of course. But she'd gone in search of basic supplies (literally) & thought to surprise me w/hot chocolate & warm brownies. That really made me smile!!