NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new to this

dazza

hi my name is darren i have recently become the proud owner of a tag (charlie) i call him my rescue tag when i went to see him he was locked in his cage all the time with no interaction with anyone.

although im new to owning a grey even i knew this was no good he had started plucking and was not a happy grey, at that moment i knew i was taking him home he now has pride of place in our dinning room (the main thoroughfare) and has my daughter wake him up every morning with a very excited 'morning charlie boy' things started progressing really quick he was stepping up (didnt draw too much blood) then we made a mistake and let the previous owner visit i was not at home but the wife was it turned out to be a huge mistake cause now charlie really doesnt like my wife, but we are working on rebuilding the trust and love that was lost.

hi my name is darren i have recently become the proud owner of a tag (charlie) i call him my rescue tag when i went to see him he was locked in his cage all the time with no interaction with anyone.

although im new to owning a grey even i knew this was no good he had started plucking and was not a happy grey, at that moment i knew i was taking him home he now has pride of place in our dinning room (the main thoroughfare) and has my daughter wake him up every morning with a very excited 'morning charlie boy' things started progressing really quick he was stepping up (didnt draw too much blood) then we made a mistake and let the previous owner visit i was not at home but the wife was it turned out to be a huge mistake cause now charlie really doesnt like my wife, but we are working on rebuilding the trust and love that was lost.

You've already posted this exact same thing yesterday in the Grey Lounge and got quite a few replies. This area is strictly for introductions and members who welcome you.

Edited by Dave007