NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Meet Gracie, our rescued Timneh Grey

Deke

Gracie is now such an intricate part of our family. She came to us pretty much a battered bird but thru a lot of nurturing she is just a part of our household. How on earth can anyone abuse a bird is beyond comprehension!

image.jpg

Hello Deke and welcome to our family.

Gracie is a very pretty Tag and its obvious you have given her just what she needs. Is she the only bird, parrot you have right now or do you have others, if so why not tell us about them and more about Gracie, her past and whatever else will help us to get to know the both of you better.

Hey Jayd, Gracie is 5 yrs old. Do have a question. The pic I posted in my album suddenly disappeared. I am very new to this site and still working on all the features. Was there something I was to do to keep the photo listed? I went over the FAQ and did everything it said. I work from an iPad. Wife took over computer, go figure! lol

Hey Jayd, Gracie is 5 yrs old. Do have a question. The pic I posted in my album suddenly disappeared. I am very new to this site and still working on all the features. Was there something I was to do to keep the photo listed? I went over the FAQ and did everything it said. I work from an iPad. Wife took over computer, go figure! lol

Thank you, I don't have a answer for you, I use Photo bucket with no problem. Send a PM to Dave007 and Talon, they'll be able to help you, lets get it done, we love your photos....Jayd

Sounds like gracie hit the lottery! I have 2 cags. Stewie ( spoiled rotten), and Gracie,rehomed, and finally settling into her new home. It takes a lot of time to figure out a seven yr. old grey. She came from a good home,but they only feed her seeds, cuz thats what she liked. Im slowly getting her on other foods, with a good seed for snacks. Does everyone name their grey, Gracie? LOVE MY GREYS