NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi, I'm Steve from Dallas Tx and I'm...

an AGaholic :)

Going to look at a Grey this weekend. May put down a deposit. Had a CAG back in my early 20's along with a BFA and some kind of conure. They, unfortunately, ended up with my ex, who then, fortunately, had to re-home them with my aunt many years later. I figure some day I'll get them back but for now...I'm only getting older and I want another Grey.

My first one was named Odie. She called herself Odie Podie. 'Stop it Odie' was one of her favorite phrases along with 'Be quiet Odie'. Really miss that bird. Hopefully I'm not trying to re-live the past by getting another, but I realize this one will not be the same. Odie was very sweet and cuddly which I understand may be unusual for Greys? I don't know what we did right with that bird but she was definitely a good one. She did however start plucking and it never stopped. Other than that she was a very happy bird.

Off to browse!

Hello Steve and welcome to our family.

I know you miss Odie very much and I hope you are able to get her back one day but in the meantime you can welcome another grey into your life as you have a lot of love to offer and yes it will be different as each grey is an individual even though they share common traits.

Please keep us informed of your progress and maybe share some pictures if you get any.