NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Out witted by Alfie again!

aw64

Over last week or so I have been putting treats in different places in his cage which has helped with getting him back in..........until today! I watched Alfie fly over to cage after watching me place nice little welcome home treats in there and he perched on the top which is open and turned his neck into a giraffe neck reached each treat all but one and proudly sat on top of cage to eat them!

Im sure he can read as my PC is by his cage I'm sure he sees what problems I write about on here then spends the night plotting his next trick, its like showering its never been wonderful but could spray him and was sure in time it would improve as he got used to the routine not today he flew at the spray bottol me and the bottol got the sharp end of his beak, but last night my son took some photos of Alfie who was in his cage but had come down to where I sit for his good night tickle tickle and I was able to go over and under his wing will add pics when I have more time, least will always end the day on a good note, bless him, by the time his 2 I can see him on the sofa with TV control and me in the cage!

Alfie is one sharp cookie. Those grey brains are always assimilating and processing information. His actions you described make perfect sense and clearly showed you he has moved his chess piece and is just waiting and watching for your next move. :)

I'm always thrilled with myself when I am one step ahead of Sophie! Doesn't last long. I think she prides herself when she has the upper hand. It is more about fun and games with her.Its a game we play all the time. I DO appreciate though, whenever we do have a crisis, whether it be birds or family, Sophie knows something is wrong. She can be quite empathetic and not think about just herself, when needed. Nancy