NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

That didn't take long..

Wulfgeist

All sorts of things will start coming out of Jasper's mouth--especially words associated with your daily routine like "work". One you thing you might also notice is that he might say something he heard a long time ago. Last week Gracie started saying "Where's Bailey?". Bailey was my parents lab that sadly was put down in June. She wasn't even talking then, yet somehow that word must have stuck. What worries me is that a few months ago I let a four letter word slip out. I only said it once and Gracie never copied it. But now I feel I can never really be sure it won't come out. Gracie may have filed it away for use at a later date.

Edited by JeffNOK

And it's all he is saying right now. "Work..work...the birdie said work!"

Jeff, I have totally seen that. There a couple weeks ago he suddenly said a whole sentence instead of just a word blew me away. It amazes me too how they file things like that away and suddenly surprise you with it. So sorry for your parents' loss. Even though she wasn't talking clearly Gracie understood something emotional happened in her flock. Just another example of how smart they are, she realizes *something* happened to Gracie.