NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Papegaai Page

Mickeys Mom

I think a loose translation would be

"I hope i will not trouble you with this, but wanted to invite people to join our page. We have an African Facebook page created for those of you who would like to join, just follow the link."

I hope I got it close.

No its almost right but let met translate for you. I started a Facebook Page about the African Grey Parrot, but my intended audience was Afrikaans Speaking people whom owned African Grey Parrots. No disrespect was intended, but there are few or no Groups for Afrikaans speaking people who need to talk about their fids and learn from one another. I cant find any documents, audio or books in Afrikaans for African Grey Parrots and when you are trying to teach your bird words, there are thousands of links, groups and places where one finds articles about this. I am just trying to create a small space where likeminded people speaking Afrikaans can come to share tips and stories about their fids. Hope this explained it better than my initial story and that people would come and take a look for themselves and perhaps give me some pointers where possible on getting it set up more professionally.

I think a loose translation would be

"I hope i will not trouble you with this, but wanted to invite people to join our page. We have an African Facebook page created for those of you who would like to join, just follow the link."

I hope I got it close.