NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Have to sell my Grey....sniff, sniff....Frankie....

MDan

Hi everyone......I just want to say up front, that this sucks big time, and I hate to even write tthis post......

.....Due to my sons allergies AND mine, we have to remove " Frankie " from our home. I have an air purifier in his room running 24/7, but even that is not helping with the allergies.....I joined this forum/website a few months ago and unfortunatley I have not really had the time to post alot, but the short time I'ver been here, EVERYONE is/was soooooo cool and down to earth. So thank you for that......Now the crappy part: " Frankie " is a BEAUTIFUL African Grey, approx. 4 yrs old, very friendly, speaks, is mellow tempered, and banded on his right ankle.

.......I'm asking $1,200.......Frankie was about $1,450 when he was purchased as a baby at 3 months old, and the cage was $300. I'm also including approx. $60 of unopened/sealed/unexpired parrot food, treats, & cleaning supplys........If anyone knows of someone looking for such a bird, or offer any other advise, please let me know....I live in Westchester County, New York....thanks again.....Mark....

Edited by MDan

Unfortunately guys, If someone is allergic to birds, nothing can change that! When I was put under pressure to adopt Sunny, I refused, even though this bird loved my son to death! Both my kids had asthma, and their was no way I was going to adopt a bird until I was sure they weren't allergic! They were tested, and not allergic. Sunny was adopted.We can never have cats. We love them, but everyone is allergic. We also have to have non-shedding dogs, hence, Maltese at this time. Kids would LOVE a Lab.... not going to happen! Kids understand their limitations, and are happy to have the animals that have been very important to them. Nancy