NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Can't click submit message.

dhorje

I've been having that problem off & on for a couple of months. It's like the whole right side of the screen is dead for mouse click. I can't click to edit in the conversation box on that side, either.

I found out that if I shrink the screen font really, really small, the "Submit" button moves out of the Dead Zone. After a couple of times of doing this & hitting the "Preview" button, it usually seems to clear whatever's happening.

Thought it was something to do w/the last update for my browser (Firefox). And it only happens sometimes. So I've just been working around it.

Edited by birdhouse
sorry, I read it quick & missed the PM... duhh

I use Chrome and have the same problem from time to time. I always copy my posts "just in case" then reload. Most of the time I can submit the next time. I was using Firefox prior to that and didn't have the problem nearly as much. Firefox was down to a crawl (like explorer) and I switched to Chrome.

Ok. So I am not alone, either. lol

Greywings, I thought my PM was dead for a while. The work around for me was to go thru Settings, if that's any help. I couldn't get into my mailbox any other way for the longest time. Guess now that I think about it, PM has been buggy for a lot longer than I realized.

Please make sure ALL your folders are cleane doubt in the pm system. There's a limit and it will clog and prevent it from working. As for the other problems, there is hacker software in place for iPads and mobile devices so the forum doesn't work quite as well with those devices ..