NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Avian Veterinarians

kitt4kaz

Hi. I was wondering if there was a website that I could go to with a list of avian veterinarians. I live in a very rural area and would like to locate one for a check-up and for emergency purposes. My vet in my town that sees my dogs has a lot of experience with birds. He even did surgery on a grey for an intestinal issue. However, he isn't avian certified.

Thanks!

I'm glad this site could help you. I have an avian vet expert since Sophie was adopted. He is fantastic! ( once we got past the point of him laughing at me when I rushed Sophie in for a visit before her well bird visit!) She was sneezing and coughing. I thought she was sick. She was imitating my son who was sick. What did I know? I adopted her knowing nothing! Nancy

Very. Lol, you said rural and my first thought was Fitzgerald! I remember driving an hour to go to the dentist. Friday night fun was driving back and forth on Grant Street. Back then there wasn't even a vet close let alone avian so hopefully one of those links help you find one!