NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from Orange County, CA

Hello Everyone!!!!

My name is Sarah and I have had my beautiful CAG for almost two weeks now. Her name is Trinity and she is almost 5 months old. She is settling down really well and has already gained back her lost weight. She LOVES carrots which I'm really happy about. Dried noodles are her favorite treat. (of course so are sunflower seeds). She sounds like a little puppy when she begs to come out of her cage, its too cute! (how can I say no to that??!). She also sounds like a little puppy when she gets excited. She LOVES her neck rubs! She also makes really cool whistle noises and wags her tail all the time like a duck! ADORABLE! She LOVES attention! She has to be underneath everyone's chin!

I also have a Sun Conure named FlapJack who will be one year old on the 20th of January. He's a cutey-pie!

I also have a collection of reptiles which I won't go into detail here since it is a bird forum =)

I keep a blog dedicated to my pets including Trinity and FlapJack. It's filled with pictures! You can check out Trinity's section here:

http://goofyanimalantics.blogspot.com/search/label/Trinity

Nice to meet you all! =)

IMG_4521.jpg

IMG_4262.JPG