NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wally Part 1 ...

mrsray

[video=youtube;UQKV-PF89Kg]

Wally is new at the house as some of you know and as we get used to each other, I am trying to get some clips of him and put my first ones together in this video.

Thought I would share with you guys, so you can see how he's adjusting to his new environment.

hopefully I can get one of him talking in the near future LOL ... he seems shy, only talks when I'm out of the room. I've heard him say "how are you", "wally" and alot of mumbling that I wish I could understand :)

thanks for watching his part 1 of what I hope to be a long series ... and a long happy, healthy relationship with him and the forum

PS: danmcq ... thanks for commenting on youtube too!

pps: that was the first time ever I let him out of his cage, how nerve-wracking LOL, but he liked it so much he didn't want to go back in, tricked him and put a treat in his bowl and made him go in for it. How mean, huh? ;)

Edited by mrsray

Good look with the video of talking! Timber won't do anything when I try to tape. Members here have suggested setting a camera up so he gets used to it which would be the way to go if I had one. So seriously, I hope you are able to get that video. I know many here are able to. Timber also does most of his talking when he is alone. They also practice new words and phrases when alone, which may be the mumbling you hear. They work at it until they get it right.

Wally's video debut was a great introduction. He seems so relaxed, I was surprised to read that this was his first time out of his cage at your home. He was stretching and looked like he has settled in just fine. It just keeps getting better and better. If he is this relaxed with the camera you may be one of those people that can get videos of many happy moments and lots of laughter. Thanks for putting the time into editing and posting for us, great job.