NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My breeder (Wendy's Parrots) is AWESOME!!

Ronda477

Ok sorry I haven't been on here in awhile, but yesterday Wendy sent me a care package for Heart/Sugar. I wanted to tell everyone just cause I was excited on what she included! So if I bore anyone I'm sorry just the day is getting closer and there is more excitement! Unfortunately the date changed till the 26th which was a little further away but oh well I'm still getting my baby!! Here is the list of stuff!

1. A folder with; certificate of gender analysis, Instructions for the feeding and care of your new baby, which was a personally typed letter telling me what she has been doing since she was born. Tells me her favorite fruits/veggies and fav pellets. How many times to bath her an so on. List of DANGERS, A disease results of her home (which were all NEG results):cheer: , Sprouting instructions, recommended reading, A Poison list of toxic products, poison shrubs & Poison plants, Foods that are good to eat: Pellets, warm food, fresh veg, fresh fruits & misc. Timneh Grey "The Little Grey Parrot comes of age" by Carol Brasaemle, "The adolescent Grey" by Bobbie Brinker, & a pamphlet on what toys are safe and what are not.

2. Than she gave me; 1/2 lb of Harrisons, 1/2 lb zupreem, 1/2 lb seed, 1/2 lb Mazuri, 1/2 lb Roudy Bush, 1/2 lb of another kind of seeds, Parrot spice, and a packet of Beak Appetit Cinnamon Sunrise.

3. Four parrot toys for her

She is just awesome!! I can't believe all the stuff she gave in her little care package! If anyone is looking for a breeder I strongly suggest her! Any way I can't wait till she comes! It's a bummer that it had to be moved a week but that's ok. Well just wanted to share with everyone. Hope everyone is doing good! Did I tell you I'm excited!!!!! lol :silly: Here's another pic of her that was sent Monday! Oh and we got her cage finally! I'm glad we waited a little, cause Petland was going out of buisness by us and we got a cage for 50% off!!! I got on for our Quaker too, even with both cages it didn't come to the price of the one I was going to buy for Sugar! I was a very happy camper! Sugar7.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: Ronda477, at: 2007/10/13 18:32

Sugar7.JPG

Wow Ronda, thats is awesome!!

You have found such a good breeder. Though she is distant, the items she sent you is going to make your new ownership so much easier. :-)

You'll know ahead of time what her likes and dislikes are diet wise and you got a good start on foods try feed her with all the packets she sent you.

The 25th isn't that far off and now she has given you some reading material and things to thoughtfully consider as you prepare for the BIG DAY!!

I feel your excitement :woohoo: Thanks for the great update. It's so good to hear from you again.

I think you might be a little bit excited and you should be, this is an awesome occasion for you, like bringing a new baby home, only a bird baby. I am so happy for you and I know you can't wait but it will be here soon.

You have found a wonderful breeder, if only all of them could be so generous and caring and she is getting some advertisement here on this forum.

You are scoring on all counts here with the purchase of the cages, you got a good deal, and now you are ready for the homecoming.

Thanks for sharing the newest picture of Sugar, she is a beautiful grey and I know you are a very proud Momma right now.