NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello, new to the forum

My name is Max and i have an 8 month old Congo African grey parrot. He is simply amazing. He brings a lot of joy to the house and he's learning new things all the time. so far, he's not a talker but he can say hello and mumble "i love you". he's very affectionate and cat calls me everything i leave the room. I just bought a parrotlet to keep him company (in an adjacent cage) when i go to work.

Hi Max. Welcome to the board. Your grey seems like a very contented, happy guy. Good luck with your parrotlet. In the beginning just check out how they get along before letting them play together. Sometimes, some parrots don't get along with each other. Send in some pics of both of them. The board enjoys pics of all different parrots. Hope they have a good time with you.

Thanks guys, I am thoroughly enjoying my Grey. I live alone and he spends most of his day with me. His large cage is in another room which is in front of a large bay window. he enjoys the view, but really love being in the living room with me on his day stand. he's 8 months old right now and is quite chatty in his own way (whistles, pops and clicks). he does LOVE getting hid head and neck sctrached. he'll come over on the couch and let me do for hours