NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Thrilled to welcome our newest family member home!

paleale

I'm so thankful to have found this forum! It's already answered many questions and concerns of mine and I am looking forward to reading much more.

Our CAG baby was hatched on Thanksgiving and currently being cared for by our wonderful breeder, Tammie. She has a heart of gold and has opened up her home to my family for visits, phone calls, and emails (plenty of them) since I started researching in early December. Our family currently consists of myself, my husband, our (almost) 6-year-old son, and Dozer, the 3-year-old English Setter mix. We're still discussing names, but being that the baby's projected date for arrival in his or her new home is around Valentine's Day, "Crush" is currently the number one choice. <3

Here are a couple of pictures of our recent visit at Tammie's with our newest family member!

This is our son with one of Tammie's older babies:

XavierandBabyForum_zpsa1c09087.jpg

These two are just adorable. Our choice is the baby on the right (probably tipping over as I snapped the picture :eek:! Sorry for the blur...):

GreySiblings_zpsf23992f2.jpg

Congrats to you! They are both cuties! You are in for such a wonderful change in your life with a grey, get your rest now and read read read. There are many great threads on here and if you don't see what you are looking for just ask, there are so many on here that have experienced it all, your question is sure to be answered!

Hello Paleale and welcome to our family and congrats on your new addition.

So glad you found us and not surprised that you found the answers to many of your questions, nothing better than firsthand experience to fill in the gaps and quell many of your concerns, feel free to ask any and all questions you may have in the future as that is what we are here for.

Your baby is adorable and you are lucky that your breeder encourages visits with your new companion plus it is fascinating to watch them develop at this early stage as they grow so quickly you don't want to miss it.

At this stage waiting is the hardest part as you anticipate homecoming to be around Valentine's Day, you will think it will never get here but it gives you lots of time to prepare so be ready to start the rest of your life together.

Congratulations! You are going to have an amazing experience watching your baby grey grow up! I started visiting my boy Biscotti at about the same age, they really grow quickly for a few months! How nice that the breeder will let you visit, your baby will already know you when you bring it home. Keep us updated with pictures, it will seem like a long wait- but it is so important for your baby to get the right start with a knowledgeable breeder. Enjoy!