NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Had Rosie three weeks now!

Redshaw13

Merry Christmas all.

I've had baby Rosie three weeks now and on my previous post I was stressed as she was extremely hard work and stressed herself I think.

Well things have moved on a lot and Rosie has settled in nicely. So she steps up and down and flys to me on command. She is already use to being sprayed and I have got her harness on her twice now after a few weeks of getting her use to it, so roll on the summer. The thing I most pleased about is potty training if I tell her to go poop she will fly to her T stand poo and fly back to me! She has the odd accident but she's getting it and I'm in ore of her intelligence, it's quite amazing.

Her moods are unbelievable as well, sometimes she is so calm just sits next to me having a scratch, clicking her beek. Othertimes she is utterly mental like she's just drank a can of red bull it's hilarious!

She has also got use to my for year old daughter and her little friends. She would puff up and growl at them when they get to near her cage, but she's stopped that now!

Her eating is going ok I guess she loves porridge, gulps the stuff it's amazing to watch. I put alsorts in her oats as well, palm extract baby food fruit or veg, crushed almonds. However she doesn't think much of zupreem fruity pellets which is a shame!

So I think all is going well so far but any comments/advice always appreciated!

All the best,

Chris.

Her moods are unbelievable as well, sometimes she is so calm just sits next to me having a scratch, clicking her beek. Othertimes she is utterly mental like she's just drank a can of red bull it's hilarious!

LOL Chris - Yeppers, thats a Grey. :)

She sounds like things are going GreYt in the wonderful and loving home she was so fortunate to land in. :)