NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Importance of Alkaline Water

Talon

I am posting this thread in this room as it pertains to our birds just as much as it does to us humans.

The importance of drinking alkaline water can be found all over the internet. I could write a book here on the benefits of drinking it for health reasons, and all the success stories I have experienced with my pets and family members. But lucky for you I don't have the time nor do you have the time to read it. LOL

I will try to condense my beliefs on water...:)

It is a known fact that disease can only thrive & grow in an acidic environment. When we were born, as babies we are have a perfect 7.5 alkaline body. (as you know, our bodies are made up of 70% water, so drinking enough water is imperative) As we grow, we feed ourselves many acidic foods and drinks. When we don't watch what we eat & drink, over time, our bodies are forced to steal what it needs to combat the acidity, from our bones, organs & tissues. Thus weakening them and making them more prone to disease etc. Our body works hard to continue to fight all we put into it to maintain that 7.5 alkalinity needed to survive, over the years, it can't continue pulling from our bodies.

Drinking alkaline water (9.5 is best) lessens the work our bodies have to do, and it keep us in check with our PH, and we are much healthier. Cancer cells can only grow in an acidic environment. Keeping our pH at the proper levels, can prevent many sicknesses, diseases and even cancer. There are many doctors that know this.

My animals, and birds drink only 8.5 (due to their size) water. All are healthy, and it has made a huge difference in their skin, feathers, fur, eye health and blood tests at the doctors.

FACT: Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg, received the 1931 Nobel Prize for discovering the real cause of cancer, cancerous tissues are acidic, whereas healthy tissue is alkaline.

FACT: Dr. Hiromari Oshiro, who invented the colonoscopy is the President & CEO of the Enagic Co, who invented the Kangen Water Machine. He recommends it to all his patients as it completely cleans out the colon, no cancer cells can thrive there.

FACT: Do a PH test on bottled or city water. It will either be acidic or if treated with chemicals as city water is, it will be 7.5 as required by the health dept.

FACT: ALL SODA, & SELTZER WATER IS ACIDIC.

I will post some family & pet stories in the off topic room at another time.

The only and best machine is Enagic. It also ionizes the water, guaranteed for life, and has a 35 year old company to back it up. It was invented by the owner of Sony , and they are a high quality company. Are they expensive? YES, but can you put a cost on your health? I don't it is worth it in my lifetime. I bought mine from an Enagic Distr. they finance it for 11 months interest free. Yes it felt like a small car payment, but the cost of our health was worth it. My machine is paid off now as I have had it for almost 3 years. It sits on my counter top, looks beautiful and used by us for drinking, cooking, watering my plants, rinsing vegetables, cleaning, disinfecting, and my Xmas tree loves it!

The only and best machine is Enagic. It also ionizes the water, guaranteed for life, and has a 35 year old company to back it up. It was invented by the owner of Sony , and they are a high quality company. Are they expensive? YES, but can you put a cost on your health? I don't it is worth it in my lifetime. I bought mine from an Enagic Distr. they finance it for 11 months interest free. Yes it felt like a small car payment, but the cost of our health was worth it. My machine is paid off now as I have had it for almost 3 years. It sits on my counter top, looks beautiful and used by us for drinking, cooking, watering my plants, rinsing vegetables, cleaning, disinfecting, and my Xmas tree loves it!

http://www.enagic.com/

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=enagic+usa&tag=mh0b-20&index=aps&hvadid=1696251607&ref=pd_sl_11bjv9glx_e

I wonder... we buy water at Walmart. You take your bottle in and fill it from the machine there (3 gallon bottle we put on cooler at home). It says "ionized." Is that even close to the same thing? I know nothing about it.

Ionized water is water that has been run through electrolysis. Ionized water has not been shown to have any special effects on the human body. Safe for marine fish tanks...

Here is a list of some of the Beginning symptoms of Acidosis:

Acne

Muscular Pain/joint pain

Low energy

Food allergies

Heartburn

Diarrhea

Constipation

Hot/stron smelling urine

Headaches

Another fact: 70% of disease comes from a dehydrated, acidic colon. That's what drinking lots of Kangen water will help and keep the colon clean, thus preventing intestinal disease such as Crohn's disease for example.

$2,000 bucks? umm yea not in my budget. if it was sold in bottles i would buy it. but i can not justify 2 g's for a water machine.

$2000.00, lets see, if the water machine eliminates doctor/vet visits to the order of lets say 10 cold flu visits with treatment, any type of cancer in any member of your family, any number of parrot illness's or death, it's quite cheap, besides it clears you skin too. In our case, 10 fid check-ups a year is almost twice that. Thanks Jayd

$2000.00, lets see, if the water machine eliminates doctor/vet visits to the order of lets say 10 cold flu visits with treatment, any type of cancer in any member of your family, any number of parrot illness's or death, it's quite cheap, besides it clears you skin too. In our case, 10 fid check-ups a year is almost twice that. Thanks Jayd

My 14year old son who was diagnosed with asthma since he was 2 years old, was prescribed Advair twice a day every day for prevention from asthma attacks because they were so frequent. We were told by his Dr. if he didn't outgrow it by the time he was 6, then he wouldn't outgrow it . After one year of using alkaline water, we stopped the Advair, not needed anymore. His asthma only now acts up about once a year if that when he has a bad cold.

In my opinion, we are saving money.

I was diagnosed with hypo thyroid 7 years ago. Alsways the same high dose. My medicine is now at the lowest dose possible as my numbers keep dropping since starting the water.

My step father (age 79 years old) has a condition since he was a child where his body makes too much iron and he has to give blood every 3 months to compensate for it. After a year and a half on the water, he no longer has to give blood. His iron levels are normal. His blood pressure medicine has been lowered as well.

To me, I can't put a price on my health. if making payment for 14 months Can keep me healthy for my children, as my kids are still in their teens and all they have is me. I don't want them having to deal with a sick mother, they deserve a healthy mother so they can flourish without me dragging the down.....Just my humble opinion.....

It's funny, people don't blink an eye at spending that or more on a car, or spending that on maintenance to keep that car running. But spending money on your health? That's too much!!! I hear that a lot........

How much do we spend on our pets, wants, or hobbies? Add it all up and you'd be suprised......I know my wants and pets expenses cost way more in a years time....I have ALOT of pets, good grief!! lol

Look at the cost of cleaning supplies you use in a years time...........no more of that using the acidic water you make at home...it sterilizes and disinfects, clears acne, heals cuts and sores. We use it instead of listerine, canker sores, no more!