NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

possibility or not?

jbsmomto1

I have waist length hair that I wear in a braid or up in a bun, depending on my mood. Storm LOVES to play in my hair, I try not to let him but he is pretty insistant...what are the chances of him biting off my braid and giving me a birdie style hair cut? It sounds silly I know but when I was a kid I had a guinea pig, he slept with me one night and the next morning I woke up yo a VERY BAD hair cut on my bangs....he is just preening right? he won't actually snip it off will he?

Yes, one of Talon's favorite things to do is to walk along the back of the couch when I am watching tv and pull my hair out strand by strand. I have to put a hood on to get her to stop.....there have been a few times when one of my 3 parrots got their foot tangled in my hair while on my shoulder and they start to panic and we have wuite a time untangling them. It can get pretty tight, so be careful....

Be careful of course. I would let Storm play with your hair to his hearts content. Sophie has always enjoyed playing with my hair, and it is long also. She does get tangled at times, and she is patient for me to untangle her. Storm needs to show patience to be untangled, if not, can;t play with your hair. Last resort.... would you be willing to cut your hair if Storm was in a situation that required it? My answer was yes. That doesn't need to be your answer. You just have to have an answer of your own before deciding to let Storm play with your hair. Nancy