NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What is he trying to tell me?

kitt4kaz

Felix is 5 months old and I was wondering what you thought this meant. Sometimes when I let him onto my hand, he will lift his wings some and make this little cooing sound (it sounds like the sound a dove makes sort of). It is so cute but I just wonder what his body language is trying to convey.

Thanks

Storm is also 5 months old and when I get to close he spreads his wings just a tad and starts to grunt (sorta) I wish there was a place where we could get a list of their body language to use as a reference....if you find out what it means let me know, it sounds like they might be doing the same thing (sorta lol)

Oh wait I found this http://www.itsagreysworld.com/fun/bodylang.htm but nothing really there describes Storm, maybe you will have better luck ?

I posted a similar question in the nursery forum and was told that it sound like he loves me :) :) :) I can handle being loved lol. So maybe Felix is telling you the same thing?

Edited by jbsmomto1

Sounds like love to me! New babies generate alot of sounds and body motions. I;m no expert, but when my kids were babies, they did alot of tail wagging ( happy), attempting to root in my mouth for food, beek rubbing and regurg. When they felt threatened, I could tell by their pupils dialating and constricting, keeping their feathers close to their body. A bite is always a sign, I'm not interested, but it is important to understand the signs before that. Nancy