NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Member of the Year

Ray P

There are always members, threads and post that stand out when it comes to important and valuable information. Post that help, bring a smile to your face, help to give direction and answers to questions, and post that take you on a journey.

There is a thread and a forum member that has met that challenge. One thread that at last count has617 post over the past 19 months and all about a little TAG that needed a forever home. A journey that was in real time with the good, the bad, the happy, the sad and every thing in between with a happy ending.

That member is Katana600 (AKA Dee) and her thread Gilbert is home that took us on a day to day adventure with Gilbert and the message that a rehomed grey can become a great companion when you don`t give up. Dee did not give up when many might have and because of that Gilbert can now be a happy grey.

Katana600 (AKA Dee) Is also are newest Moderator in the rescue room so send her a PM to congratulate her as she has earned it and deserves it.

Ray, I just read Santa Bird and maybe I am up past my bedtime, but you pulled a heartstring for me. As much as I dearly enjoy the sentiment of good friends, every single member of our forum deserves to be member of the year because we are a family with such a strong love for our feathered companions that we would read and seek every good thing to understand them better and give them the very best we have to offer in our homes and hearts. Every day I am grateful to those who have come before me and created this forum and for every new person coming in with curiosity to learn more before taking the step to bring home a little one, a needy one, a previously loved one or those who have become captivated and are already sharing their lives with a feathered friend and just want to share the delight and to seek answers for positive change. You all make this an evolving, wonderful place to share our passion for parrots of all kinds. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...