NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Totally organics and Harrison's in Sweden!?-help

Morana

Guys, does anyone know a site, store, anything.. from which to buy at least one of these type of food in Sweden? The official site from Totally organics had the links for Europe and I think one of them was for Sweden but now they are gone so I need help. Any info will be greatly appreciated:-)

http://www.bing.com/search?mkt=en-US&FORM=IA10AR&pc=RTME&q=organic+parrot+food+in+Swedan

BUT, I would recommend that you not put too much importance concerning organic parrot food. Parrots have survived for 100s of years without organic food. In the wild parrots eat all sorts of things including other bird's droppings, dusty toxic leaves, worms, insects and if it's around, garbage. Basically, all parrots are scavengers and will eat a variety of things without getting sick. Organic food for birds? It's a new wave thing. Remember that the famous pirate Captain Hook never worried about giving organic foods to his nasty parrot. He ate everthing that he could grab including Hook's dirty beard. The bird lasted a pretty long time. Feed your bird some human food. It's good for them. Go to the store and buy the regular veggies and wash them off very well. Think about the 1000s of places where organic parrot food isn't available. There doesn't seem to be any problems with the birds located there. Stop worrying so much.

Edited by Dave007

Totally Organics is a pretty small outfit, I think. I get my TOP Pellets from My Safe Bird Store. Think I saw where they do ship internationally. But I have no idea how expensive that will be. Shipping's bad enough in the states. So I always try to take advantage of free shipping promotions. :cool:

Did you find this phone number & distributor list for Harrison's?

http://www.harrisonsbirdfoods.com/buy/index.html

I would like to think those aren't the only organic bird foods in the world. So maybe you'll find other good things in the pet shops once you get there. Just a thought... You could also start reading up on well balanced chop & mashes so you don't have to depend on anybody's distribution limits from now on. ;)