NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tryin to post my firsd pics here.....

MDan

Ok guys (& gals), here we go.....gonna try and post some pics for the first time, dont know how its gonna go.....

tick...tock...tick...tock...tick....tock.......

( 30 mins later......lol...).....Need sum help people. i was able to upload two pics, but i am unable to drag them from the top box to the bottom box. I tried everything, no good...???....

Ok guys (& gals), here we go.....gonna try and post some pics for the first time, dont know how its gonna go.....

tick...tock...tick...tock...tick....tock.......

( 30 mins later......lol...).....Need sum help people. i was able to upload two pics, but i am unable to drag them from the top box to the bottom box. I tried everything, no good...???....

Almost all chat boards require that you use an online storage area in order to post pictures. Photobucket is the easiest to use. You would first open a free account with photobucket. Then, you would copy/upload your pictures to photobucket. Your original picture will still remain in your private file. Each picture is assigned 4 links. You would then copy the proper link and go to a board and paste the link wherever you want. IMG link is the one that's used the most. Also, when uploading to photobucket the pictures can be resized to whatever you like. You can upload as many pics as you want.