NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Time to show off my family.

jbsmomto1

These are the boys...see how handsome they are...I am so excited that the 2 parrots get along, of course this is probably a honey moon phase and next week at this time they will be killing each other lol. Echo has done an entire personality change, he obliges his steps ups with me and anyone who asks (he is a momma's boy and usually hates everyone but me, this is a welcome change)

So here is Echo, trying to get the last drop of my orange juice.

yesecgo004.jpg

This is storm and his favorite foot toy the day he came home last week, he is such a handsome boy

Storm2.jpg

My daughter with our hairless Chinese crested boy.

theboys004.jpg

And the last one is Echo checking out Storm's and deciding whether or not he likes that toy, sadly Echo doesn't play much, I offer tons of toys but he much prefers food and paper shredding.

Stormsfavoritetoy-1.jpg

And that's our crew. My family is complete, though my 10 year old iss already asking for another parrot, she wants a conure.

You have a sweet looking family, two nice birds, a funny looking dog and a pretty little girl. What kind of conure does she want?

the cherry head that sits in the window in the towns physio office ....she thinks he would be happier here than in a window, she is probably correct