NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Isaac Video Short

Elvenking

I do my fair share of beak kissing with Misty and I am sure it helps to bond us but I think you need to take care in the way you approach Isaac because if you catch him in an off mood you will get a bit lip! The way I do it is to approach with a "Kiss kiss" and wait for him to offer his beak to me which he does by raising his head a little. If I don't get that response from experience I don't push my luck! Don't forget that to Isaac you head is the size of a large thing and if his mood is off he will get defensive! Just my 2pence. :)

I love the way Isaac says "Rwow" in response.:D

Steve n Misty

Isaac is such an adorable and highly intelligent grey. I truly enjoyed this video and appreciate you sharing it with us. It has been a real joy watching him grow up with all his antics and of course your lively interactions with him. Thanks for sharing this and I wish you could update more often, but I do understand your busy life and always look forward to these snippets in the life of Isaac. :)

I do my fair share of beak kissing with Misty and I am sure it helps to bond us but I think you need to take care in the way you approach Isaac because if you catch him in an off mood you will get a bit lip! The way I do it is to approach with a "Kiss kiss" and wait for him to offer his beak to me which he does by raising his head a little. If I don't get that response from experience I don't push my luck! Don't forget that to Isaac you head is the size of a large thing and if his mood is off he will get defensive! Just my 2pence. :)

I love the way Isaac says "Rwow" in response.:D

Steve n Misty

I know it may look precarious. but let me assure you, I can read Isaac pretty well. I have never had a mishap with giving him kisses or otherwise approaching him. I just haven't posted enough videos to show that this is just the way Isaac is. He is super sweet. He will actually lift his wing when I am coming in so I can kiss that little soft spot on his tummy...hehehhee. Me and Isaac are very comfortable together. :)

Isaac is such an adorable and highly intelligent grey. I truly enjoyed this video and appreciate you sharing it with us. It has been a real joy watching him grow up with all his antics and of course your lively interactions with him. Thanks for sharing this and I wish you could update more often, but I do understand your busy life and always look forward to these snippets in the life of Isaac. :)

I really do need to video and post more. I am sure the that since I am off for the holidays, I will have some time to post more of my baby. :) I love him so much! Thanks for watching.

I love your videos of Isaac because, it shows how far a relationship can go when you take the time to develop it and a bond that is so strong that you each look foward to being with each other.

It's cool that you should say that because that is kind of what I set out to do with Isaac. To just love a bird like I would my best friend. He's a great subject. LOL. I really just treat him as kindly as I would any other person. He is truly a special companion.