NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Newbie in Town!

Hello friends:

Just introducing me and my CAG. My name is Tori and I just adopted a 3 year old Male CAG. His name is Peanut. The previous family thought of the name because he is a NUT, although to me, he looks more like a Taz. I would think he could adapt to a new name, don't you think? Anyways, looking forward in making new friends and sharing stories.

Also, I posted a picture, but it loaded upside down. Will I be able to upload one correctly when using my iPad?

Bye for now:o

Hello friends:

Just introducing me and my CAG. My name is Tori and I just adopted a 3 year old Male CAG. His name is Peanut. The previous family thought of the name because he is a NUT, although to me, he looks more like a Taz. I would think he could adapt to a new name, don't you think? Anyways, looking forward in making new friends and sharing stories.

Also, I posted a picture, but it loaded upside down. Will I be able to upload one correctly when using my iPad?

Bye for now:o

I assume you first put your photo in Photobucket before posting it here. When you put a photo in Photobucket it gives you the option to turn the photo to whatever angle you want before entering it there.

Hello Tori and welcome to our family.

Congrats on giving Peanut a new forever home but if you want to rename him it shouldn't present too much of a problem as he is still very young yet at 3 years of age, whenever you speak to him call him the new name.

Dave is right about Photobucket, if you load your pictures there then you can do many things to them before posting them here, its the site most of us use for sharing photos.

Hi Tori looking forward to getting to know both you and Taz or Peanut whichever you decide on. I have a re-homed zon and would have chanced his name but he said it all the time, Louie. Only my CAG had the presence of mind to change it to what he wanted. He calls Louie "Lou". Welcome to the Grey family!

Edited by luvparrots

Hi Tori, Welcome to the grey forum, I'm glad you found us and are willing to figure out the photo posting to share Peanut with us. We also have a rehomed Timneh, he was about ten years old when he came and he knew his name well and it fits, so he is still Gilbert. On the other hand, he has renamed one of our dogs to suit him and recently he has taken to calling me "Lulu" which is decidedly not my name, so I might come up with a nickname for Gilbert someday too, turnabout is fair play. LOL. If you want to rename him, give it a go. Jayd renamed a rescued parrot and later the little guy let him know he was Joe, not Jim.