NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Help on behavior please

Timbersmom

Well, this is a subject I didn't realize I would have to bring up. Timber hangs on his bell, which is suspended from his cage ceiling. He appears to be masturbating. Is that possible? I know I sound stupid and I imagine birds do this, but I'm ignorant, so please help me out! If that's the case, I assume I should just ignore the behavior? Thanks!

Oh No! Say it ain't so! I'm removing all bells from Gracie's cage. We live in a Republican state after all. I plan to replace her breeder band with a purity ring. I don't want her going blind or growing hair on her talons. I'm revoking her internet privileges too--so much birdie smut online these days. Can't be too vigilant.

Edited by JeffNOK

Cricket my almost 18 years old BFA is a master at masturbating.

Ray - You really need to go search your Zon Crickets Cage for his stash. Zons are notorious for keeping lets say "Reading Material". Look for hidden copies of Zustler, Zonboy and also don't forget to look for a tv remote and block the Zon-A-Licious channel. Hopefully you'll be able to getg this under control once all the materials are found. :P